There are many career opportunities available that one can join to become successful in life. Every person has own mindset and the life of a person completely depends on this way of thinking. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete details about the career in Yoga and scope in yoga career, Salary and Job profile, etc. To get complete information about this, check the article below. I have shared the details regarding this after doing proper analytic.
Career In Yoga: Scope, Course, Salary and Job Profile:
It is the demanding career for the many people in India. It can be a very good career option for anyone. If anybody does it in the right way. Many people who are in private job sectors and not earning the good income they are switching to this and trying to make their career in Yoga.
Yoga is very trending nowadays and most of the people, especially old age people do it regularly. It gives strength, positive energy to the body and releases stress etc. To do yoga in a proper manner, you will need to good yoga teacher, who will guide you for this and will train you better.
All the candidates who want to become a yoga teacher, there are many courses available in India by which you can become a certified yoga teacher and pursue it as your career for a lifetime. This career opportunity is very good nowadays but it can very competitive in next 3- 4 years as many people are switching towards this. Now let’s see the diploma course that is available to become a certified yoga teacher.
Course to become a certified yoga teacher:
There are many courses offered by the Universities and other private Institutes etc. The diploma of one year in the Yoda is a famous one and most people have this course to make their career in the yoga field. Let’s see the eligibility criteria that is required to have to apply for the diploma in Yoga:
Eligibility Criteria required Diploma in Yoga:
To apply for the Diploma in Yoda. There are some criteria that are required to have to apply for this. the criteria may vary as per the Institutes but the basic requirement is same:
- To pursue the diploma in yoga, A candidate must have done class 12th from the recognized Board like State Board or Central Board etc.
- A candidate must be fluent in English.
- There are no age limit criteria to apply for this. A candidate from any age group is eligible to apply for this.
- A candidate will also need to produce a medical certificate in order to prove his medical condition.
- A candidate must be medically and physically fit to apply for this.
These are the eligibility that is required to apply for the diploma in Yoga. There are many courses also that are available. Now let’s see the Government and Private Institutes that conduct the Diploma in yoga courses.
Name of Institutes for Diploma in Yoga:
There are many institutes that conduct the diploma course in Yoga. Join the best Institute that could train you better and give you proper medication and training for this. Here is the name of the some best institutes for Diploma in Yoga.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, Mumbai
- DY Patil University (School of Ayurveda, Mumbai
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. Madhya Pradesh
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh University, Himachal Pradesh
- National College of Health Sciences (NCHS), Punjab
- Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Maharashtra
- National Institute of Health Science and Research (NIHSR), New Delhi
- MJP Rohilkhand University, Uttar Pradesh
- Gordhandas Seksaria College of Yoga and Cultural Synthesis, Maharashtra
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi
Salary Structure of Yoga Teacher/Instructor:
The Salary of teh yoga teacher or Instructor always depends on the experience and their area of working etc. if anybody is working with the school or college as a Yoga teacher. You may more salary as compared to the Yoga teacher who is working in private Yoga centres. On average, after the passing the Diploma you may get the salary of 12,000/- per month to 15,000/- per month. The Salary can be more also it depends on your ways of talking and how much you are clear about your course and how well you have done that. The Basic salary would be the same. the Salary will increase as you get experienced in your job.
Complete Job profile of a career in Yoga:
The work of the yoga teacher or instructor is to train and educate the other people and give them proper education regarding this. Yoga Improves Strength and gives positive energy to the body. A teacher may work with the senior person and train them better for this. After doing the Yoga course. one can work as the:
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Therapist
- Yoga Advisor
- Yoga Specialist
- Yoga Practitioner
- Yoga Teacher
- Research Officer- Yoga and Naturopathy
- Yoga Aerobic Instructor
- Yoga Consultant
- Publication Officer (Yoga)
- Yoga Manager
These are the job that a person can perform as a career in yoga. You can earn better in this and there is a huge Career scope in Yoga nowadays. As everybody is trying to fit and trying hard to be healthy. Make sure to join the best institutes and train your self better get good launching. Stay healthy and stay fit.