Objectives of Internal Communication – Following are the objectives of internal communication –
- To establish and dissiminate the goals;
- To control the performance;
- To select, develop and appraise employees;
- To organise human and other resources in the most effective and a efficient way:
- To develop plans; and
- To provide leadership, direction, motivation and working climate.
अपराध करने का प्रयत्न की व्याख्या कीजिये। क्या भारतीय दण्ड संहिता के अन्तर्गत असम्भव प्रयत्नों के लिए दण्ड दिया जा सकता है? संगत प्रावधानों तथा वादों को उद्धृत कीजिये।
Objectives of External Communication
These are short listed as under:
- Identification of customers’ needs;
- To provide products and services properly;
- Aware of competition;
- Aware of the availability of supplies,
- Understanding about the claims of stock-holders; and.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of the government.
- Limit of a Function: Definition, Properties, and Calculations
- How U.S. Health Insurance Works, 5 main types of insurance in United States
- What are the advantages of sole trade
- What are the main features of sole trade?
- Listening is one way process Explain. What are the types of listening?
- Give definitions of sole trade.
- What is oral session? Give guidelines regarding it.
- Explain the forms of Proxemics.
- What are the principles of effective listening?
- What do you understand by plant layout and premises construction?