The Indian Army has released the vacancy for the Havildar SAC Surveyor Automated Coryetor. There are also many other vacancies available by which one can join the Indian Army. Here in this article, I am sharing with you guys the complete information about the Indian Army Havildar SAC Eligibility Criteria and Selection process in the service, etc. To get full details on this, check the entire article below. I have shared all the information regarding this.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Indian Army Havildar SAC Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process:
There are many vacancies by which one can join the Indian Army. You can check the official website of the Indian Army for the details regarding the latest jobs in the service. To join the Indian Army, one will have to be Medically physically fit all the time. A minor mistake in the medical can be a reason for rejection. Here I will tell you the complete details about the Eligibilyu criteria for Army Havildar SAC that are required to apply for this vacancy and will also tell you the selection process etc.
Army Havildar SAC Selection Process:
The Selection of the candidates in the service in the Indian Army as a Havildar HAC will be done in three phases and it is mandatory to clear all the phases of selection:
- Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination
- Documents Checking
- Written Examination
A candidate will appear for the Physical fitness test, and in this, you will need to appear for some physical activities like running, push-ups and Setups, etc. All the candidates who will clear this will appear for the Medical Examination at the Military Hospitals under the guidance of the military Doctors etc.
Army MNS Cut off of Last five years
Once you clear this, both phases. A document verification round will be held where you have to produce all the Original Documents like Aadhar Card, Marksheets, and all other documents. You will get a complete list of documents that you have to show. Once this round is completed, One will appear for the Written Examination. The Written Exam is simple, and it is not as tough as compared to the other defence exams. One can easily clear this exam. There are many books available in the market for the preparation of the examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Havildar SAC:
In order to join the Indian Army, There are different eligibility criteria for each vacancy. let’s see the eligibility criteria for the Indian Army Havildar SAC Eligibility Criteria:
- All the candidates who have done graduation in any streams from any recognized Institute or University are eligible to apply for this.
- A candidate must have physics and mathematics in class 12th.
- The age of the candidate must be between 20 years old 25 years old. The age must not be less than 20 years while applying for this and it should not be more than 25 years on the date of commencement.
How to Join Territorial Army as an Officer and Soldier
These are the Army Havildar SAC Eligibility that is required to apply for this vacancy. There is some physical Eligibility that is also required to have. Here I have given complete details about the physical Eligibility for Indian Army havildar HAC.
Physical Eligibility for Army Havildar HAC:
- You should have Standard body weight as per your height.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like gynecomastia, joint knees, color blindness or night blindness.
- Your chest should be well developed with a 5cm minimum expansion.
- Your elbow should not be turned in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
- The Height of the candidate must be at least 157cm. There are different criteria for heights as per the regions they belong to. Here I have given a complete list where you can check the height requirements per your region.
Airforce X, Y group Selection Process 2020, Eligibility Criteria, and age limit
|Name of Region||Height|
|Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep||155||50||77|
IN order to join Any department of the Indian Armed forces like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy or Indian army, etc. It is very important to be medically and physically fit all the time to be in the service.
How to become an IPS officer in India
The Indian Army SAC Selection is not too tough. One can get selection if prepared well for this. The Physical Fitness Test is the toughest part of the selection. You will need to prepare for this in a better manner. Many academies in India prepare the candidates for the Physical Fitness Test, you can join to get better training for this, or you can prepare by yourself also through the online video lectures, etc. Once you clear these phases, the rest of the phases are not so tough. Prepare for this in a good manner. You do not have the whole life for this. Prepare well and do better in the exams.