The Army releases many vacancies every year for the eligible candidates to join the service. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete details about the Army recruitment vacancy and will share with you the details to Join Indian Army. Check the complete article below to get the information regarding the Online Application form of Indian Army, login and admit Card, etc, and other details regarding the recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and Selection Process, etc. Here you will get the details for How to join as an officer and How to join as a soldier etc.
Join Indian Army: Online Application Form, Recruitment Vacancy:
To be the part of the Indian Army, one will have to medically and physically fit, this is the basic requirement of the service. All the candidates who want to join the Service as an officer, they can apply for the NDA entry, CDS entry and also some technical entries like TES (technical entry Scheme) 10+2 and TGC (technical graduate course) entry etc. I will share the details of the eligibility Criteria and Age Limit below.
To be the part of the service as a Soldier, You can apply for the Army Rally Bharti. This is the only way to get selected in the Indian Army as a soldier. Now let’s see the eligibility criteria and selection process etc.
Officer’s Recruitment Vacancy:
One can apply for the NDA entry which is after 12th, CDS entry after Graduation, Technical entry after 12th as well as after graduation etc. The eligibility criteria may vary as per the entry but the basic requirement is the same for all.
To Join Indian Army as an officer. One will have to clear the selection process of this which consists of written examination, SSB Interview, and Medical examination. For the technical entries, you may not have to appear for the written exam but the SSB Interview is mandatory for all to be an officer in the service. To apply for the NDA and CDS:
- A candidate is passed class 12th with PCM and having age between 16.5 years old to 19 years old are eligible to apply for NDA entry.
- A candidate must have done graduation in any stream and having age between 19 years old to 24 years old are eligible to apply for CDS entry.
- For the technical entries: If you are applying after 12th, you must have done 12th with PCM and should not have less than 70% marks in the board examination. The age of the candidate must be between 16.5 years old to 19 years old.
- if applying after the graduation, you must have done BE/B.tech in the respected field of Army (you can check on Official website) and must have scored at least 50% marks. The age of the candidate must between the 19 years old to 25 years old.
For more details about Join Indian Army, You must check the official website of the Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and now let’s see the detail about the soldier vacancy.
Soldier’s Recruitment Vacancy:
In order to become a soldier in the Service, one will have to appear for the Army Rally Bharti/Army Direct Recruitment etc. In this rally Bharti, one will have to appear for the:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination etc
The Army rally Bharti is the only way to get recruited in the service as a Soldier. Here is required eligibility Criteria to apply for this vacancy:
- All the candidate must be at least 10th pass from a recognized State Board or Central Board.
- The age of the candidate must be between the 17 years old to 25 years old. There are also some relaxation has been given to the
These are the ways by which one can join the service and be part of the National security. Now let’s see the process to apply for the Online Application form of Army and How to do Indian Army Login on the official website.
Indian Army Recruitment vacancy Online Application form:
To get the details about any recruitment vacancy of the Indian Army. You can check the official website of Join Indian Army. To apply for any vacancy, you will need to create an account. Here are simple steps to follow to get your registration done and do Indian Army Login:
- Go to the official website of Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the Registration
- You just to fill details like name, age, mobile number and Email ID etc.
- Once you do this, you will get a Login ID and Password on your given email ID and you can log in to your account through that.
For the NDA and CDS Examination, you will have to go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission because the written exam of NDA and CDS is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. You will need to do the same over on the UPSC website as it is on Army Website. You can also download the Indian Army Admit Card from the official websites.
Go to the official website of Join Indian Army and check the latest vacancy and can also check the Indian Army admit Card for the applied vacancies and match yourself with the eligibility criteria and apply for the vacancy. The selection of the soldier is going on in some district. Go and check the details about it.