Listening- Listening is very significant aid to communication. It is very important in oral communication. Division of time in communication is as under:
- Listening – 63 percent
- Reading – 4 percent
- Writing – 11 percent
- Speaking – 22 percent
Most of persons listen ineffectively.Effective listening is very important for the managers.
Process of Listening
It contains the following:
- Remembering, and
Above can be discussed as under:
To remove the obstacles of listening we should write the message while listening.
It is essential to understand the real meaning of the message.
Under it speaker’s views are evaluated. mind.
It is the loading of message in the
It is the activity of listener on the message. Litening requires physical and mental activities.
What is instant messaging? What are its pros and cons?
Types of Listening
According to Thill and Bovee, following are the types of listening:
- Content listening;
- Critical listening;
- Empathic listening,
- Active listening.
Following are some other types as listening:
- Attentive listening.
- Pretending listening:
- Intuitive listening;
- Selective listening;
- Limit of a Function: Definition, Properties, and Calculations
- How U.S. Health Insurance Works, 5 main types of insurance in United States
- What are the advantages of sole trade
- What are the main features of sole trade?
- Listening is one way process Explain. What are the types of listening?
- Give definitions of sole trade.
- What is oral session? Give guidelines regarding it.