Hello, aspirants today we are going to share the MNS BSc Nursing Course Selection process and Eligibility, Here in this article you will able to read MNS BSc Nursing Eligibility, Army BSc Nursing Course, and full detail of Army MNS Selection Process, etc. After completing your 10+2 Examination, with biology subjects and if you are a female candidate then you can apply for the BSc Nursing Course in the Indian Army.
MNS BSc Nursing Course Selection process and Eligibility
Nurses are the Backbones of Medical Science. They play many significant roles in hospitals, clinics, and private practices. They are the ones who monitor all the patients in the hospitals, they are the ones who provide medication and treatments, provide mental support to all the patients and to their families, they give advice to the Doctors, educate various patients and their family members. They are the biggest communicators between patients and Doctors. They supervise all the medicines given to the patients. They are the registered persons who fulfill all the requirements outlined by a country, state province or similar licensing body. They are the ones who are graduate from a nursing program.
Nursing is a profession that encompasses all the health care facilities. It includes curing the patients, advising the Doctors, providing all the facilities to the patients given by the hospitals, promotion of health and prevention of illness.
Who is Mother of nursing:–
Florence Nightingale: The Mother of Nursing born on 12 May, she was a great woman. Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing of professional nursing, was born in Florence, Italy in 1820, in an English family. She was named after the name of the city where she was born.
MNS stands for Military Nursing Service, which is one of the best carrier options for those who are willingly want to go to Medical Ground in the Indian Army.
In this article, you will find each and every detail for this one of the best job carriers. Like
- MNS BSc Nursing Course
- Military Nursing Service Eligibility
- Army MNS Selection Process
- Army MNS Eligibility Criteria
- MNS Exam Selection Process
Military Nursing Service Eligibility:–
The Eligibility criteria for Military Nursing Service
- The first and the very basic criteria are the candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% in their 10+2.
- Their education should have done on a regular student basis.
- The candidates should have passed their 10+2 or equivalent course with PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) and with extra subject as English.
- The Nationality of the candidates should be Indian i.e. they should be a Citizen of India.
- The candidates in the final year of their schooling are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Female candidates are only allowed for the exam. Female candidates who are unmarried, divorcee, legally, separated, a widow without encumbrances are eligible to apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Entrance exam.
How to apply for Army MNS BSc Nursing Course:
The candidates can apply their form step by step as given below
- First, go on the official website of the Military Nursing Service.
- Go on the Register Now.
- The Eligible candidates can fill up all the details required in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
The candidates can choose their examination center cities as per their preference as it is based on the criteria “first apply first allot”.
Also, Read: Rajasthan police constable salary and promotion
Army MNS BSc Nursing Course selection process :
There are three stages in the Army MNS Selection Process. The candidates have to clear all the three stages in order to clear the Army MNS selection process. The three stages are –
- For the first stage, the candidates have to clear a written exam.
- After the written exam here comes the second stage in which the candidates have to clear an Interview round.
- And at last, there will be a Medical test, the candidates should full fill the Medical Criteria in order to clear the Army Nursing Service.
Now we will discuss each topic one by one in details-
Written exam for Military Nursing Service-
The Candidates will get One and a half hours i.e. 90 minutes to attempt all the questions in the Question paper.
The mode of exam is Online based.
All the questions in the exams will be objective i.e. the candidates have to attempt multiple choice questions in the exam.
Subjects in the Written exam-
- Biology ( Botany and Zoology)
- General Intelligence
Interview round for Military Nursing Service-
The interview round comes after the written exam. The candidates who had qualified the written exam of Military Nursing Service will come to the Interview round.
In the Interview round, there is an Interview panel which is generally a mixture of male and female persons, who can be Brigadiers, Colonel, Army officers, etc. One Psychologist is also a part of the panel. During the interview, questions are asked about the candidates, about their family, about their education and nursing, etc.
Also, Read: Samvidhan sansodhan full information in hindi
Medical round and the Physical criteria for Military Nursing Service-
- An X-ray will be done to examine the Chest and USG ( of abdomen and pelvis).
- The minimum height criteria for the candidates is of around 152cm. However, for female candidates who belong to the North-Eastern part of India, the minimum height criteria are 148cm.
With the help of this information, the candidates can fill up the application form and can start preparing for it. It is an excellent job opportunity for Female Candidates especially. Of you are interested in the medical ground and you should start preparing for it. There are mainly sic colleges center in India and they are in
The candidates should work hard for the examination and start preparing for it as soon as possible. You can give many Mock tests from the official website, and should solve previous years question papers in order to prepare well for the examination. For the interview round you can consult any person who is in an army or had given this paper or can go for the Mock interview which is easily available nowadays. We wish you all the best for your shining future.
You May Also Like This
- IB Security Assistant Salary, Job Profile, and Promotions
- HSSC Haryana SSC Previous Year Question Papers and Important Books
- Army MNS Cadets Salary Job Profile and Promotions
- UPPSC Computer Operator Salary Promotions and Job Profile
- Bihar Police Constable Syllabus Exam Pattern and Selection Process
- NDA 1 Answer Key 2020 (Maths and GAT) Pdf Download
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media. To get daily information about our post please like my facebook page. You can also join our facebook group.