MP high court recently released the vacancy for the clerk of MP High court. This paper will be held Online CFT (Computer-based test) this is going to be a bit tough. here in this, we will share with you sample paper of MP high court Clerk and MP high court Clerk Previous year question paper, and eligibility criteria for MP high court clerk, last year question paper of MP high court clerk.
- Also Read:- How to become an IPS officer in India
MP High Court Clerk Eligibility criteria:-
- Candidate must be law graduates from any recognized Institute/university.
- Candidates in the fifth year of five years integrated law course will also be eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of MS Word/open office, Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information the various search engines/processes such as manupatra, SCC online and Westlaw, etc.
- Character:- the candidate must have absolute integrity, honesty and good moral character for this he/she will have to submit the certificate of two responsible people at a time of interview.
Age limit for MP High Court Clerk
Candidate must not be below the age of 18 and not above 30 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications.
The selection process for M.P High Court clerk
The selection process will be based on online examination and interview
- Online examination will contain 150 multiple choice objective type questions
- The duration of examination is 2 hours (120 Minutes)
- There will be negative markings for incorrect answers and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answers
|PART-I||Questions relating to General English & General Aptitude/ Awareness||50 Marks|
|PART-II||Questions relating to the Indian Constitution, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Civil Procedure Code, and Indian Evidence Act, etc||100 Marks|
Job Responsibility (Work, profile and Duties)
Duties and functions of the clerk are related to court processes to be performed by the Law Clerk cum Research Assistant.
- Being aware of the law and court procedure they will have to check the files and everything.
- Checking the hearing and final motion of the cause list.
- Physical hearing of final hearing.
- To examine the cases, which have been covered by the judgment/ order passed by courts.
- To prepare the list of such cases which has been wrongly Updated.
- To submit bench wise monthly reports.
- Maintaining the report of administrative files.
- Presence in the court during the hearing of the cases and taking notes of the hearing.
- Other para-legal duties may be assigned by the Registrar general.
How to prepare for MP high court clerk
- Manage your time properly because you would have less time.
- Solve previous year question paper as much as you can.
- Solve the easiest portion first.
- Try to solve the maximum question.
- Don’t waste your time on difficult questions, just skip for the last.
- Prepare your syllabus accordingly, do not study over.
MP High Court Previous year Question Paper
You have less time for the preparation, I would suggest you solve the previous year question paper as much as you can, but try to complete your syllabus before time, so that you can solve the maximum sample question paper or previous year question paper of MP high court clerk. you can download the previous year question paper from the given link below, try to solve the Maximum Question paper, so you would have enough experience with the paper and its pattern and also the difficulty level of the question paper.
|Subject Name||Download Link|
|MP High Court Previous Year Hindi Question Paper PDF||Click here|
|MPHC Steno English Old Model Papers Paper PDF||Click here|
|MP High Court Computer Sample Papers pdf||Click here|
|MP High Court Grade 3 Previous Year Question Papers||Click here|
- MPHC Previous Year Question Papers – Hindi
- Madhya Pradesh HC Translator Exam Model Papers – English
- MP High Court EPABX Operator Sample Papers – Computer Knowledge
- Allahabad High Court Previous Year Question Paper-In Hindi English
- Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2 Previous Question Paper & Model Papers
You May Also Like This
- HSSC Haryana SSC Previous Year Question Papers and Important Books
- Army MNS Cadets Salary Job Profile and Promotions
- UPPSC Computer Operator Salary Promotions and Job Profile
- Bihar Police Constable Syllabus Exam Pattern and Selection Process
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media. To get daily information about our post please like my facebook page. You can also join our facebook group.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Book does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet. If anyway it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us: [email protected]