Navy SSR Syllabus: There are many ways by which one can join the Indian Navy Service as an Officer or as a Sailor etc. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the details about the Indian Navy Vacancy which is called the Navy SSR/AA (Senior Secondary Recruits)& Artificer Apprentice. You will get to know the details about Navy SSR Syllabus and the complete Exam Syllabus of Navy SSR/AA and Exam Pattern etc. Check the complete article below. I have also shared the details about the selection process of Navy SSR and how you have to prepare for Navy SSR/AA Exam etc.
Navy SSR/AA Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
All the candidates who want to join the Indian Navy as a sailor can join the service through this vacancy and for selection in this examination one will have to clear the many selection phases. A candidate will have to appear for the Computer Based Online Examination and all the candidates who would clear the written exam, they will appear for the Physical Fitness Test and then Medical Examination, etc.
The weightage of selection is more on the Online Examination. In order to get selected in the service, a candidate will have to prepare better for this. Here I am sharing with you the complete Navy SSR Syllabus and Pattern. Before the Navy SSR Syllabus, let me tell you the exam pattern of Navy SSR/AA Online Examination.
Navy SSR/AA Online Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Total No. of questions||Marks|
- All the questions will be asked in the objective form with the multiple-choice answers.
- Total Number of Question: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Each question carries one mark and a candidate will be one marks for each right answer.
- There is negative marking also: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The Question paper would be in two languages: Hindi and English. A candidate is free to attempt any one language.
This is the complete exam pattern of the Indian Navy SSR and AA Examination. If you have never appeared for any computer-based online examination then it is better to appear for the Online mock Tests exams before the final exam, by this you can boost your confidence. Now let’s see the complete Navy SSR Syllabus and AA.
Syllabus of Navy SSR/AA Examination:
First of all, you should know that the syllabus of AA and SSR is the same, there is no difference both the candidate have to appear for the single examination.
A candidate will have to prepare a total of four subjects for the Navy SSR and AA Online Examination. Here are those subjects:
- General Knowledge
Now let’s see the topics or names of the chapter that you have to prepare in these subjects. You would get a better idea about the level of preparation you need to have to clear this exam.
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratics Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Circles, Conic Section
- Permutations and Combinations
- Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals
- Physical World and Measurement
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves Optics
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices
- Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Organic Chemistry
- Food, Nutrition, and Health
- Physiology and Human Diseases
- Computer Science
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Motion o System of Particles
- Rigid Body/ Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Sentence Improvement
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Test
- Latest Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Politics
- Indian Navy & Military
- Books & Authors
- Awards, etc
This is the complete Navy SSR Syllabus. You will need to prepare better for the examination. The syllabus is not too much but the competition is too high in this field. You will have to prepare better to clear the declared Cutoff of Navy SSR/AA Examination.
The Best way to prepare for this examination is to join the Online Coaching Classes. There are many Coaching institutes that conduct the online classes for the Navy SSR and AA Examination. You can prepare better for the examination through this and it would also cost you very less. One can also prepare through the Online Study Material or some handbooks that are available in the market.
Study Material for Navy SSR Examination:-
Prepare better for the examination. Every year lakhs of students appear for the examination only a few get clear the examination. Right after the written examination. A candidate will also appear for the Physical Fitness Test. Make sure that you are medically and physically fit to appear for this exam. Eat healthily and exercise daily to be in shape. And follow this Navy SSR Syllabus strictly to clear the examination.