National Eligibility Cum Entrance test is considered as the toughest exams in India. All the candidate who wants to be a doctor and want to peruse the MBBS Course. They can appear for this Exam. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete NEET Syllabus 2020. To get complete details about this, check the complete article below. I have given the complete syllabus of this examination and Exam pattern of NEET 2020 etc. At last, I have shared some important tips to prepare for this examination and some study materials etc.
NEET 2020 Syllabus By NTA Of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
NEET Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern:
A candidate who has taken Biology at 10+2 level. They can appear for this examination. There is no age limit for this. The syllabus for this examination is not too much. It can be easily prepared. There are also many coaching institutes are available for the preparation of the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Examination. Here is the complete syllabus of NEET 2020 and Exam pattern of NEET Examination and after this, we will discuss the preparation of this examination.
Exam Pattern of NEET 2020 Examination:
The Exam pattern of the NEET Examination is similar to the other competitive examination. here are the details regarding the Exam Pattern and Paper pattern etc.
- Total Number of Questions: 180
- Total Marks: 720
- The paper would be conducted in Pen and paper mode.
- Total Time Duration:L: 3 hours
- All the questions would be asked in Objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- A candidate will be given 4 marks for each correct answer.
- There is also negative marking 1 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
AFCAT EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions|
|Zoology or Botany||45|
This is the exam pattern of the National Eligibility cum entrance test (NEET) Examination. Now let’s see the subjects that you have to prepare for the NEET Examination. I will also share with you the names of the chapters or topics that you need to cover.
Syllabus of NEET 2020 Examination:
The Syllabus of NEET Examination is not too broad or hard to cover. Here is the name of the subjects that you need to cover for the NEET 2020:
- Zoology or Botany
These are the subjects that you have to prepare for the neet Examination. here are the name of the chapters that you need to cover in this:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acid
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everday Life
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
Indian Navy INET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Some Important Topics to prepare in Biology:
- Plant Anatomy
- DNA Replication
- PAGE Theory
- Endocrine System
- Excretory and Nervous System
- Digestive System
Zoology or Botany:
These are the optional Subjects, there is nothing more to cover in this. You just need to prepare some basics in these subjects. Buy the neet books for Zoology or Botany. It will be better to prepare this subject.
How to prepare NEET Syllabus:
Most of the candidates join the coaching Institute to prepare for this examination but as per my knowledge and experience. there is no need to join the coaching institute, One can easily prepare the syllabus by the Books. There are many available in the market, you can take help from those books or just prepare the NCERT Books till class 12th.
Find some online study materials and online Mock tests etc. You can actually prepare better through these things. Prepare well for the examination and do your best.
This is all about the NEET Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. If you like this article and find useful then share it with your friends. also, feel free to comment in the below section. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail of my services. For any Private add and other inquiry mails us at [email protected]