In this article, you will find all the required details and relevant matters related to the topic – UKSSSC Forest Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern. You will also find some other relevant factors and details related to the Sub Topics of the above topic. Subtopics like – UKSSSC Forest Inspector Syllabus, UKSSSC Forest Inspector Pattern, Forest Inspector Selection Process, What is Syllabus of UKSSSC Inspector, Full Syllabus of UKSSSC Forest Inspector.
You will find all the details related to the and every Sub topic which are mentioned above. The candidates will find the full syllabus, every detail about the examination pattern and the selection process.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern-
Before we go further and discuss in detail about UKSSSC Forest Inspector, UKSSSC Forest Inspector Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and selection process we should know first of all what is UKSSSC and who are Forest Inspector do. The full of UKSSSC is Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. It is an organization that works for the Uttarakhand State of India. It provides many vacancies or many posts.
Forest Inspector Exam Pattern and Selection Process-
We will now discuss the Exam Pattern of UKSSSC Forest Inspector. The candidates must know what is the exam pattern of UKSSSC Forest Inspector if they are applying for this paper. The candidates have to clear two stages in order to clear the whole examination. In other words, the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Examination is divided into two stages they are mentioned below
- The first stage of the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Examination is Written paper.
- The second stage of the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Examination is Physical Test.
We will now discuss both the stages in details one by one as Mentioned below –
Written Paper – The very stage of the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Examination is Written paper. The candidates have to clear this in order to go to the next stage of the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Examination. This paper is consists of Objective Types Questions or in other words Multiple choice Questions (MCQ).
Forest Inspector Exam Pattern.
- The maximum number of Questions in this paper is 100.
- The maximum marks for this paper are also 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The maximum time period given to the candidates in this Examination is 02 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- There are some norms for the minimum marks, are set for the communities of our society.
- The candidates have to score at least a minimum according to their communities in order to qualify for the next stage.
- The minimum marks for the communities of our society given below as follow-
- For General and OBC the minimum marks criteria are 45 marks or 45% percent.
- For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the minimum marks criteria are 35 marks or 35 %.
The subjects which are in Written examination of the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Examination are mentioned below –
The candidates have to Study these subjects with very concentration.
Marking Scheme – As mentioned above there are 100 Questions in the Written examination and each has consisted of 1 mark. If the candidates will choose the right answer they will be awarded 1 mark. If a candidate chooses the wrong answer 1 marks will be detected from his or her total score, and also if a candidate marks double and in his paper on that case again 1 marks will be detected from his or her total score.
Forest Inspector Physical Measurements
Physical test- There are two sub norms or categories in the Physical Test. They are mentioned below
- Physical measurements
- Physical Efficiency Tests.
We will first discuss the Physical Measurements of both Male and Female Candidates –
|S. No.||Physical Measurements||Gender||Measurements required|
|1.||Height||Males||Minimum acceptable height of Male Candidates is 152 cm|
|2.||Height||Females||minimum acceptable height of female candidates is 145 cm.|
|3.||Chest expansion||For males only||5 cm of minimum expansion allowed|
|4.||Weight||Male and Females||the candidates male or female must have their weight according to their height.|
|5.||Eyesight||Males and Females||The eyesight of both the males and females should be normal that is 6/6 of each eye.|
These were the norms of both the Papers i.e. Written test and Physical Test. We will now discuss the Syllabus of the Written Test.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Syllabus-
As we had already mentioned that there are four subjects in the Written Examination of UKSSSC Forest Inspector Examination. These subjects are General English, Reasoning, General Aptitude, and General Knowledge. We will now discuss the detailed syllabus of each subject one by one.
👉Syllabus of Reasoning of Written examination –
- Blood Relation
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction and Distance
- Number puzzle
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Logical Sequence of words
- Venn Diagrams
- Clock and Calendar
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Matrix Reasoning
- Statement and Reasoning
- Cube and Dice
- Completion of Figure
- Visual Reasoning
- Papercutting and folding
👉Syllabus of General Knowledge of Written examination-
- Static GK Study Material
- Knowledge related to Current affairs
- Indian Geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Indian Economy
- General Science and technology developments etc.
👉Syllabus of General English of Written examination-
- Jumbled Sentence and Jumbled Words
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence correction
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Wrong spelled
- One word Substitution
- Error spotting
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect speech
👉Syllabus of General Aptitude of Written examination-
- Number System & simplification
- HCF& LCM
- Algebraic Expressions
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound interest
- Mixture & Allegations
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
We hope that our content had helped you in getting for whatever informations the candidates are looking for. We wish you very good luck if you are applying for this examination also wish you all the best for the great future ahead.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media. To get daily information about our post please like my facebook page. You can also join our facebook group.