conditions and general objectives of communication – These are as under:
- Desire to give information;
- Presence of receiver,
- Ability to understand the information;
- Ability to give response.
What do you mean by ‘Evolution of Business’?
Objectives of Communication
Communication has the following objects:
- To give proper and sufficient information.
- To establish co-ordination in business activities;
- To develop managerial skill;
- To policies;
- To help in achieving organisational goals;
- To organise human and other resources;
- To increase employee morale;
- To implement the ideas;
- To increase production;
- To establish two-way communciation;
- To receive views and suggestions at all levels;
- To present facts and data for employee development and progress;
- To establish sweet human relations
- To prepare suitable atmosphere to establish any change in the organisation
- To make efforts to uplift efficiency; and
- To transfer the orders and directions.
- Limit of a Function: Definition, Properties, and Calculations
- How U.S. Health Insurance Works, 5 main types of insurance in United States