Elements of Business Success – Business success depends upon the following elements:
1.Determination and Achieving of Goals and Objectives
The major need for a business man to determination of objective and its achievement.
2. Proper Organisation
A successful business is to plan and set up a proper organisation. The hands of an organisation are its employees. Skilled experienced employees should be appointed so as to make the business run smoothly. Proper equipments are also very much required for the success.
3. Aequate availability of Capital
A businessman should estimate the amount of finance and should make adequate arrangements to obtain it before starting a business. Capital is the life blood of a business concern without it a business cannot run smoothly.
4. Careful Selection of Location, Layout and Size of Business
The location of the business should be selected very carefully to attain success. Business concern should be set up in such a place where everything required in business is available.
What do you understand by Information Revolution.
5. Research Facilities
Expansion and development of business depends upon research. Before research work is undertaken, old method should be improved, new methods should be developed and product quality should be maintained.
To achieve the goals and objectives of business, dynamic leader is required. A leader should have the qualities of honesty, firm determination, quick decision etc.
- Limit of a Function: Definition, Properties, and Calculations
- How U.S. Health Insurance Works, 5 main types of insurance in United States
- What are the advantages of sole trade
- What are the main features of sole trade?
- Listening is one way process Explain. What are the types of listening?
- Give definitions of sole trade.
- What is oral session? Give guidelines regarding it.
- Explain the forms of Proxemics.
- What are the principles of effective listening?