Meaning of E-communication- Electronic communication, or e-communication refers to the transfer of writings, signals, data, sounds, images, signs or intelligence sent via an electronic device. Some example of e-communication are email, text messages, social media messaging and image sharing. Electronic communication is any data, information, words, photos or symbols exchanged electronically using a computing device to communicate with one or more people.
- E-communication is a common form of interaction for many people.
- The use of e-communication allows people to interact in different ways and combine many forms of media in the process.
- E-communication makes it easy to interact with groups through chat interfaces or video conferencing.
- Companies use electronic communication to enhance their business and avoid obstacles, such as long-distance communication with their clients or partners.
Electronic communication is the communication which uses electronic media to transmit the message using computers, e-mail, telephone, video calling, FAX machine, etc. This type of communication can be developed by sharing data like images, graphics, sound, pictures, maps, software, etc.
- Limit of a Function: Definition, Properties, and Calculations
- How U.S. Health Insurance Works, 5 main types of insurance in United States
- What are the advantages of sole trade
- What are the main features of sole trade?
- Listening is one way process Explain. What are the types of listening?
- Give definitions of sole trade.
- What is oral session? Give guidelines regarding it.
- Explain the forms of Proxemics.
- What are the principles of effective listening?
- What do you understand by plant layout and premises construction?
- Explain the factors affecting oral, written and video session listening.