Non-verbal Communication– Man communicates in words, writing, speaking, listening and also non- words. The non-verbal communication is less deliberate. It is very much subtle and instructive. It is a large part of overall communication. Different aspects of communication are as under:
1.Non-verbal Communication [97%]
- Voice tone-38%
- Bodily movements, gestures -55%
2.Verbal Communication: 7%
As non-verbal communication is larger, therefore, consideration. It takes place without use of words.
Discuss the deployment of IT in business.
These are as under-
- It has larger use i.e. 97%
- It requiers serious consideration
- It is neither written nor spoken words
- Body movements, space, time, layout, designs, visual and audio signals are used.
- Limit of a Function: Definition, Properties, and Calculations
- How U.S. Health Insurance Works, 5 main types of insurance in United States
- What are the advantages of sole trade